Powered by Blogger.

Timeline

Follow

About me

Instagram

Instagram

Events

Recent Comments

Random Posts

Social Share

Flickr

Popular Posts

Recent comments

Sponsor

Sunday 19 July 2015

Tagged under:

‘Game Of Thrones’ Actress Carice van Houten, The Red Priestess Declared Today, “No, Jon Snow Can’t Be Dead,” Highlight Hollywood News

The death of Lord Commander Jon Snow, the bastard of Winterfell, played by British actor (Kit Harington) in “Game of Thrones” is still trending on the Internet and on all social media.  Fans however are heartened by two things.  Kit hasn’t cut his long gorgeous locks yet, famously being one of the few stars in Hollywood history, whose hair was under contract.  Rita Hayworth (Columbia Studios) comes to mind.  And the other reason? The Red Priestess arrived at The Wall just hours before he was attacked and killed by his brothers in black.

























“No, he can’t be dead. No!” Melisandre actress Carice van Houten said at the London Film and Comic con today, before the whole Game of Thrones panel clammed up on the subject.


“I’ve seen that on the internet; like I’ve seen stuff saying ‘we’ll forgive you if you save him’,” she went on, referring to the popular fan theory that Melisandre will resurrect Jon – just as fellow Red priest Thoros of Myr was shown to do for people back in series two. (And after all, she did turn up at The Wall just in time to be around for Jon’s murder.)






















It remains to be seen if van Houten’s comments imply this theory could be true. Either way, it might not be enough for some fans to forgive her for another of series five’s shocking moments, where Melisandre convinced wannabe King Stannis to burn his only daughter alive.



“I had so many people on Twitter telling me ‘fuck off, bitch,’” van Houten recalled. “I’ve never had so many death wishes in my life. It was so interesting to experience that. I mean, I knew it was coming – I thought, I’m not gonna get any more sympathy after this!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment