Things you need:
>Access to a Google Account on which you received the mail.
>Internet access of course.
Now follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to this website to visit the website, to track the email address.
- Open a new tab, and open your mail.
- Now open the mail which you want to track.
- Now click on the down arrow, near the reply button and click on Show Original.
- Now Copy all text which you see.
- Now go back to the previous tab, where you opened the previous link.
- Scroll down and find the empty text box.
- Now paste the copied code here and click on Get Source.
- Now let the text upload.
- Scroll down untill you see a map with the location of the Sender.
You successfully traced an email address legally.