Windows 10 RTM Build 10240
Microsoft pushed out the latest build of Windows 10 to RTM 10240. With Windows 10 general release being right around the corner, this build is mostly a bug smashing update, just like the last few releases, but in this version, Edge has gotten a few enhancements as well.
The new version of the popular operating system from Microsoft called Windows 10, although the previous major release was called Windows 8.
It is still in test phase so expect bugs.But still you can try it and you can help Microsoft insider program to test and fix these bugs before the final version releases.
- Windows 10: They want list
- Add tabs to Windows Explorer/File Explorer
- Make Windows Update a one-stop shop for ALL drivers
- Kill off all Aero-themed objects
- Bring back Aero Glass!
- Persian calendar
- Pin ANYTHING to the Start menu
- A new Notepad.exe
- Remixing the Volume Mixer
- Drag-and-drop apps between virtual desktops
What’s New in Build 10240:
The changes for Edge have improved the browsers' performance when compared to Chrome. The company released a few statistics to show the change in performance and improvements.
- On WebKit Sunspider, Edge is 112% faster than Chrome
- On Google Octane, Edge is 11% faster than Chrome
- On Apple JetStream, Edge is 37% faster than Chrome
- Developers working on Windows 10 will have the first opportunity to upload Universal Windows Applications to the Windows Dev Center using production quality Windows 10 tools on July 29th.
- Thanks to all of you who have been using the new Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint mobile apps on Windows 10. There are a few changes to the apps coming up that are part of helping them get ready for their release with Windows 10.
How To Activate ?Microsoft has also removed the watermark in this build.
- Open command prompt. (Run As Admin)
- Run the following command : slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX (I recommend copy-paste)
- A message box should popup indicating that the key is installed.
- Now run the following command : slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
- Then again, wait for another message box to show up.
- Finally, execute the following command : slmgr /ato
Windows 10 Core: KTNPV-KTRK4-3 RRR8-39X6W-W44T3
Windows 10 Pro: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
Mndows 10 Enterprise: CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K
Windows 10 Core Single Language: JPYNJ-XTFCR-372YJ-YJJ3Q-683YB